Tuesday, November 8, 2016

You've Been Elfed! {Free Printable}



I am so excited to introduce this new free printable!  


You've been Elfed!  What a fun way to get your Christmas season started!  

I've seen teachers "boo" or "elf" their co-workers classes to let everyone play along in the fun.  One teacher even "boo'ed" another teacher with 30 Halloween pencils so she could pass them out to her class.  How fun would it be to ELF a class with 30 candy canes or 30 Christmas pencils?  

There are so many ways to ELF someone.  I like to ELF my neighbors.  My kids really get into it by placing treats on their door steps and then running off.  They think it is so funny!


Here's a fun $30 option.


Here's a fun $15 option that I can already have made up for you!


Click here to print your free printable:


YOU'VE BEEN ELFED!

Happy ELFING, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment